Ursi's Eso Garden
Your Competent Esoteric Guide
Thursday, 03. July 2008
How to Begin the Day
Be bright! Today is a new day!
Knowing how to begin a new day is important to make life more fun.
Here are 10 tips that have worked for me over the years:
2. Smile, and say "Good morning" to everyone you see.
3. Feel good about yourself and your qualities.
4. Say optimistic things about the day. By looking at yourself in the mirror and saying at least 10 good things about yourself, it will definitely improve your day.
5. Focus on your objectives for the day, and get them done as soon as possible.
6. Trust in your inner strength to solve any problem that day.
7. Remember this: "If life doesn't smile at you, tickle life 'till it laughs!"
8. Sing (or hum) any song with a positive message.
9. Eat breakfast. This is a healthy way to start the day and will help you throughout the day.
10. Exercise. It releases chemicals in the brain that make you feel better.
a) Remember no day is the same.
b) When your passing someone not so happy, smile at them and say "hi!" it can really cheer others up to make their day brighter.
Try it out. It works!
Page 1 of 1 pages